Bring together with understanding the many disciplines needed to complete a project successfully.
From conception to completion
or just for a part of a project that requires special attention:
- Buildability studies
- Coordination of the works
- Cost control
- Quality control
- Overall management from beginning to end
- Renovation or new works
- Town house in historic village (Valbonne, France)
- St Dunstan’s Church (Mayfield, England)
- Central Plaza (Shanghai, China)
- Harrod’s (London, England)
- St Hugh’s Charterhouse (Parkminster, England)
- Nelson’s statue (London, England)
Terry Farrell’s offices (London, England)
A dedicated space for clients to see drawings and photographs of work in progress on their building.
Each client has a private space.